• Civil Engineering degrees from Nepal and South Africa
• MSc. in Project Management from Curtin University, Australia
• Diploma in Construction Law from University of Toronto, Canada
• Worked with UNV, Swiss NGO, CARE Canada and Canadian Engineering Consultancy firm prior to joining the Movement in 2000
• Since 2000, working with IFRC and Canadian Red Cross as a Shelter and Construction Delegate in India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, China, South Sudan, Kenya, Pakistan, and Nepal
• Currently in Bahamas, as IFRC Senior Shelter and Construction Advisor
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.